Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like......


I have been listening to Christmas music for weeks now. I love Christmas and all it means to me and my family. We have such a wonderful time getting ready for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. We decorate the house inside and out. Once it's complete this weekend, I will add a photo of the outdoor trees and Nativity scene.

Our kids love all the traditions we have made as annual must haves: homemade cookies, candy, party mix, white chocolate graham mix, Coconut cake, Hummingbird cake, ham, shrimp, hot cider, hot spiced tea, and the list goes on and on. It can wear me out if I don't space it all out. We usually are already through with the decorating so I am already behind this year! Yikes! What needs to be done will get done. We may leave out a bit this year if necessary.
What a blessed time of year.......remembering our Saviour's birth in Bethlehem!
Have a Merry CHRISTmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment